ICI 0.00% 2.0¢ icandy interactive limited

The Engineers NFT Project is Dead

1. 445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    My sentiments and speculations around ICI usually err on the side of positive but lets be honest about The Engineers NFT.

The Engineers began as an in-game NFT as a part of Metal Genesis - holders of an Engineer would have the ability to create new mechs as detailed in the early Metal Genesis Litepaper cH2-2022.

Then it became detached from the game and we started to hear about interoperability, offering holders key advantages and benefits across a number of different metaverses and games. Early last year the company started to build awareness and engage a community around The Engineers, some 12 months ago now. Most of the growth of that community occurred in the first half of 2023.

Since then we have been told there will be a mint date in in 2023. In fact, the "official" info on D15c0rd still says:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5940/5940859-b362396571003fe6f42aa6d89bc5f0dc.jpg
    As to why management would want official info to reflect something so visibly inaccurate today bewilders me.

More recently (Q4 2023) we heard from key stakeholders at ICI that The Engineers are launching in Q1-24. We are half way through Q1 and not only have we had radio silence on the launch, the entire community engagement effort is at an all time low. The last AMA was cancelled at the final moment due to a technical difficulty, some 2 weeks ago, with nothing further mentioned.

Its not at all unlike the way Kyo was being initially pepped and built-up, only to be quickly swept into the trash-can of forgotten ICI projects when the viability of the project turned sour.

The Engineers NFT project is dead. You heard it here first.

And as one of their bigger ticket items, if the Engineers was unable to be delivered, this company has virtually no hope to really deliver anything at all. Has there been any evidence to the contrary over the last 3 years (barring LSS WFH)?

I truly hope management are monitoring these threads. If you are, please, put shareholders out of their misery and simply let them know this project has been canned. It has been a masterclass on how not to market and launch a product - a catastrophic failure. BE HONEST.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $1.162K 58.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 426226 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 476516 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ 31200
Last updated 10.40am 24/05/2024 ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.