ICI 0.00% 1.7¢ icandy interactive limited

What relevance does this have to this thread? Are you implying...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    What relevance does this have to this thread? Are you implying Hotcopper should stop any criticism of a stock even when the management of a company have a track record of failing to deliver? Shareholders have a right to voice their opinions.

Activity on Twitter and AMAs bear no weight on whether or not a project will be canned - As I clearly outlined in my earlier post, Kyo's twitter page and community engagement was lively and active merely days before the project was swept into the bin.

A better indicator on whether the project is going ahead is the missed deadlines, no fixed launch dates, ** community wanting answers, vague answers on the project and value proposition in the AMA's, several focus areas within the business with The Engineers appearing to fall away in recent weeks.

Upon evaluating the lay of the land, and my knowledge of ICIs historical track record, my opinion is that The Engineers project will never make the light of day. I've been well-reasoned and transparent. I'm a shareholder and obviously would like to see the stock do well. Would you like a royal commission to stop people like me raising their concerns?

If management had any care whatsoever for shareholder sentiment and shareholder value, they would address these uncertainties head on. More importantly, they would deliver SOMETHING.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $5.006K 308.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 136338 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 648074 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.