FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

The FAR success story

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Far have Succeeded!......Great news!

Successfully secured great leases!

Successfully interpreted and analyzed those leases!

Successfully farmed out 2 exploration wells on great terms with majors!

Successfully hit 2 VERY large oil deposits from 2 wells!

Successfully raised $46million at 11cps to carry them through to the next stages!

All the above make for one of the most exciting success stories for many years for a junior oiler. A success story that can be compared with the best in the last 10 years....this major oil basin find is a real company maker for FAR!

Now we await the next successes;

More oil in FAN-1, farmout in Kenya and the appraisal drilling program which will determine the size and extent of FARs' oil holdings inclusive of the other large fans and all of the buried hills formations which have now been derisked.

All of which when finished will elevate the oil find into the sub-commercial category ...whats called contingent resources.

Contingent resources that will get focused attention from other majors who are looking to replenish their dwindling reserves and also attention from countries around the world who will be looking for alternative oil supplies/suppliers.

The latest fluctuation in the SP has been a boon for market manipulators and traders who love the volatility.

This particular round of volatility has been accentuated by "PROXY" bad news. Bad news that was not there. Perceived bad news....in effect just poor sentiment!

Any position holders/traders that came onto the stock hoping for a quick bounce and a quick buck could have been caught short IF THEY SOLD!. Other investors who set stop losses or who panicked and sold will have lost money.

Adept traders will have made good money....adept market manipulators will have accumulated cheaper stock.

The world goes on,

Well done to CN and the team who have managed to elevate FAR into a much more valuable company than it was just 3 months ago.

Thank you to JP, Aqua, YA and all the other contributors to this forum that have managed to provide more scope on FAR than any other stock on the HC forum. I have used your inputs along with my own research on FAR to help accumulate a decent holding in this stock that will be VERY rewarding to me within the next rear.

Good luck to all the holders and for any one else who are about to jump on board FAR.....enjoy the success!

But PLEASE do your own research and dont try to blame anyone for your own laziness or inexperience!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.0¢ 51.5¢ $71.11K 137.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37440 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.