LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

Can you actually point to the translation of IMG clients...

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Can you actually point to the translation of IMG clients meaning, lets say, Kayo or FightPass imbedding Whizzard tech into their front facing platforms? And that then, most importantly, showing clear metrics of consumers willing to pay more to access said hosting platforms?
    We are not at a stage to gauge that salient piece. We are simply not. Revenue calculations by click or by sum based on a platforms provable increased traffic are not realistic to be conflated to the whole of sports.
    I'm still yet to see any functionality for the vast majority of what you see as big steps. This company is in the 'expand its friends' stage rather than connect and capitalise on the actual sporting bodies it has access to.
    If they become the providers of what Whizzard can do, and nothing stands in their way, AND there is a new ubiquitous knowledge of and demand for (totally reasonable coz it is cool stuff!) prompt-generated highlight vids etc by a paying consumer, then things begin. But they wont begin by pretending Linius can prove engagement to platforms on levels yet that make them see marketing opps to make someone choose FightPass over Kayo etc.

It's like there is zero acceptance with you (and your dummy accounts that upvote you) of the big macro factors in legacy technology and zeitgeist shifts and and and and all the things required for Linius to show their tech, and their outcomes, are profitable. That's just to show the conversion metrics. I'm still not even sold going off the trial responses from the corporate side.
    Most of us agree this kinda personalised content is dope n the future, but can we at least recognise this is a tiny company that will probably get run over by competitors who can market n push the consumer en masse from many angles to 'pay' extra for what they're given. Yes, yes with the patent argument fixed firmly in our minds we can still note other patented products that absolutely didn't ride a tech revolution, let alone start one.

I'm bothering to write this as I hate to see people's constant acronym lists of LNUs achievements like they're 'partners' in the way the cryptosphere falsely uses that venacular.
    Of all penny stocks atmz this should be all about how and when the consumer wants what tech platforms are offering so bad they don't blink next time their monthly sub notification pops up saying, 'Your subscription is increasing $5 a month'
    Realistic larger picture posts deemed boring or negative here n I hate to see new young investors blow cash on a stock that atm is valued correctly due to its total lack of real world impact. Stop saying 'we're the positive crowd and anyone not believing even a mammoth whale could suddenly create a new sports viewing paradigm is ignorant or negative.'

Uni, I've read every single thing you've read that publicly available n spoken to the team, so don't go throwing your insight at me. Just simply make a better case for how this could occur SOON without magic dots all lining up at once.
    I say 'soon' because that's the gripe ive had with you for 4 years, you obviously have an exit target for your 18mil shares n will jump when hit. You're so far down now from buying up at 12c that you've turned this sub into a delusional pit of people believing 36x can happen somehow, someway... You are gambling by ignoring broader pace of tech adoption, commerce and reality and you shouldn't be selling your brand of gambling to people.

I know HC is full of this delusional self interested exit poster trope, where the act is paper thin that they believe what they actually say (or do due to paper loss denial) but this sub once wasn't such a mess and I miss that balanced realistic vibe it had.

Please Uni, show me where you've been present at, participated in or better yet, drive a nascent tech into everyday usage and know how wild and slow the ride is. Some of us here have been on the edge of those nascent blowups, don't act like LNU is something that defies the path tech adoption takes.
    Last edited by JackThcAcc: 08/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.38K 1.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 107545695 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 13099893 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 500000
Last updated 12.27pm 30/04/2024 ?
LNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.