Just because I rightfully say that Jesus independently of...

1. 22,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Just because I rightfully say that Jesus independently of himself, defines the Father as the only true God when here, does NOT invalidate his message, that eternal life now is through knowing BOTH of them.

"That's right wotsup, it's only you that is saying it, and yes it does invalidate his message by the way you put it, as this verse is very clear about the unity of God, Father and Jesus as one and united in the salvation of humanity."
    -------------

Re the highlight = I HAVE NEVER EVER SAID SUCH, THAT IS YOUR DELUISONS.

Goodness gracious me, get yourself down to spec savors so YOU can SEE my numerous times, repeated message, as per the above here.
    Never ever have I said, like you FALSELY kept saying, inspired by your delusions, that eternal life was only through the Father.
    Even Whereu got this message, LOUD and clear, when I Only had to tell him once.
    Hence, I have NEVER ever said what your delusions are saying, in the above highlights, goodness me, turn on the lights, or should that be get home, as no one is there?
    I'll have to retrain the Cookoo, as he is not landing in your nest what.png

"At this point Jesus is going to his cross for us, yet both the Father and Jesus are credited for the salvation or eternal life", -> that has Never Ever been questioned, only in your delusional creations.

they are not independent of each other -> I have never claimed otherwise, we know they work in unity, as Jesus was doing the God and Fathers will, finishing the God and Fathers works.
    Jesus was doing the Fathers will and not his = they are in fact independent, working on One mission together.

However, Jesus
    CLEARLY, independently of himself, defines the Father alone as the Only True God, and that cannot be denied and maintain truth, from HIS clear words.

, "even with what Jesus said only true God, as God is monotheistic God, or God is one" -> Just as Jesus clearly describes the Father, as the Only True God = singular, like one apple as his OT quote shows as well -> Hear, Israel: Yehowah our God is ONE Yehowah.

"it wouldn't be right for Jesus to say you father and me Jesus Christ are the true Gods" -> That is what you have been saying though, by falsely claiming that the only true God is Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

It wouldn't be right, for the very reason that Jesus was Not God and not yet a begotten God, which he became after the cross, exalted and glorified and now a Begotten God, which he was NOT before then John 1:18.
    1:18 Backs up Jesus's words in 17:3, with perfection.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.