SPX 11.1% 1.0¢ spenda limited

The full Q and A. So much here that connects the dots to come!!, page-245

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    No I'm not saying that at all. And sure It looks heap now . But back then it wasn't so cheap . Especially for those who didn't understand what was going on. Why shouldn't it be cheap now considering those were the Shareholders who were more prepared to take on the risks at that particular time. You can't have everything pal.

You can't sit there and complain that the capital raising's by the company in ' hindsight ' was done to cheaply when it was essentially market price at that time and most didn't even no what it was likely to do once listing. Some did.

Similarly you can't say they have diluted and complain about ' Trapping ' innocent newbie investors above the capital raise when the raise wasa.) only done at a 10% discount to 15 day VWAP , andb.)the people and investors who took on the risks and participated including Directors at that price are now effectively and significantly under this higher priced raising that most shareholders are always asking for and banging on about. So swings and roundabouts I'm more say

Unfortunately your arguments are without validity because they have no substance of facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $230.0K 21.77M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2072999 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1727627 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.