UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

the fundamentals have not changed

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Further to recent post, and reflecting on the UNS path to supply, I have no doubt in my mind that this stock will outperform in the next 12-18 months.

There is a reason UNS was voted the No 1 stock with the most potential on the Nasdaq. Just think about that, a little Aussie company makes it to No 1 at 30,000%. The next best was 4000% from memory. That's not UNS spin to gain this ranking, but rather astute independent analysts articulating its ridiculous future.

Why would Ramin leave his highly paid job and throw significant dollars into this stock plus the other world class management. People, particularly in the US need job security and would not move across without a very good reason.

And Sanofi are best at what they do and do not throw 50 million big ones at things that will not benefit them financially.

We all need to close our eyes and stick this stock like many others in the draw until Europe gets its act together. AS will deliver these closer to the glass barrel deadline when the pharmas are ready to switch to UNS products. It would be very nice of them to sign up much earlier to stop these negative and depressing HC postings which are understandable but do not reflect the fundamentals which have not changed.

Plus they now have $40 mil raised which puts AS in a position of strength when negotiating the deals next year.

I am just as desperate to see this stock get off its backside and move and groove. Unfortunately this market only rewards cash on the balance sheet which will come, and when it does it will be outrageous!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.