MRE 0.00% 87.0¢ minara resources limited

I think nickel price will stabilize because high cost producers...

1. 4,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I think nickel price will stabilize because high cost producers have been scaling back and or shutting down around the world. Internal growth is what will drive china and India and even other parts of the world such as Africa. Its a natural progression. volatility will of course remain as first world countries jostle for supremacy in those economies.

Of course minara must continue to produce as much as they can to keep there costs down. Various factors are helping that happen. Firstly spot price of sulfur is dropping rapidly, already down from $800 tn to $590 tn and showing no stopping. Minara is contracted to buy sulfur at a discount to the spot price so further savings. Minara has been and still is upgrading / debottlenecking certain plant to minimize production downtime / stalling. Active projects are currently already paid / budgeted for and therefore not affecting bottom line (needing more cash to deliver). Uptime is getting better and better. Commissioning of wet entails upgrade in November will remove last major threat in my opinion. Maint'ce strategy has really changed over last year to one of 'planned' not typical Aussie 'run to destruction', this has had serious benefits to Minara's operation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.