G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

I think Management will be selling lower quality rubies prior to...

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    I think Management will be selling lower quality rubies prior to second auction that will help cash flow.
    They will focus on collecting and keeping the quality and quantity that the buyers have requested ensuring a better result in second auction.
    Strategy must be planned as we speak for an announcement next week or week after.
    Don't know if board will change, I personally would like that as would the market.
    Holding on tight and will probably buy more if announcement indicates a clear direction forward and new faces coming on board.

In regards to a few people indicating in their posts that many vocal posters have gone quite, well I find that normal.
    I am so what embarrassed of my predictions for auction 1 but after all, I was expressing my personal opinion and am devastated of the results. As stated in all my posts, I am a long term holder and expect up and downs ( did not expect this result ) but I also have researched and have spoken to a few people that tend to agree that MUS is not dead for now. I'm not here to convince people to buy or sell but only to read other people's thoughts and exchange opinions that would benefit us all.

Next 6 months are crucial. I hope management steers the ship correctly as there's no room for mistakes any more.
    SP will probably drop further until an announcement is made. Holding up better than I thought though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.