EGR 1.00% 9.9¢ ecograf limited

The Graphite Space: Musings and Lessons, page-10

1. 977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    Rocko, it's pointless responding. I didn't post what I did to stir up trouble, nor did I post on the MNS thread as we know where that leads, more so the discrepancy and lack of truth surrounding the previously mentioned offtakes, and how that leads to misconception in true value and as such, it makes it hard to compare. The fact that kingofhell is posting here regularly shows in my book that he is a shareholder for sure. We all snoop around the other graphite threads, he doesn't snoop, he lingers, like a bad you know what. That tells me shareholder, or nervous.
    What does amaze me is BKT's marketcap. It seems many don't conduct due diligence when investing. Again, nothing against them, seems the bigger the resource, the greater the value, yet correct me if I'm wrong, our resource is much greater too, yet was only prudently measured to suit initial needs without spending too mch money trying to determine what ultimately isn't needed if that makes sense. Would be interesting to see the total size and total TGC of both Merlani and Epanko combined.

Cheers
    KOH - Closet KNLer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.8¢ $21.04K 210.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101282 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.