AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

The great ASX balls up, page-7

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    Agree with everything you have said.

Just want to use this opportunity on your post to reiterate one thing.....

AUZ have been looked at by SK Innovation since last year. A company as mammoth size as they are, have focused and spent time doing all their due diligence in order to add AUZ to their list of suppliers, based on much scrutiny, micro analysis, research, discussions with BB and demo plant testing and flows. They have not just decided to do this overnight, it would have been a long drawn out 3 months process with all their engineers and team looking at every angle of AUZ and whether they can achieve what they say. Only then would they have agreed to decide to take all of AUZ's (Scone) production and sign a deal.

SKI also have future contracts to fulfil with all their clients such as Mercedes, Kia Motors and so on with a plant being built in hungary to supply batteries....these are monstrous global companies. SKI are obviously going to seal deals with as many ethical cobalt / lithium /nickel companies in order to fulfil their future orders.

So for them to have chosen AUZ and do a deal, it would be on facts, they are not going to do this just based on a few test results and some sampling......Everyone needs to realise this.....once you can, then things can fall into perspective as to what the management of AUZ has accomplished.

I am a holder, not trying to up ramp here, but trying to put into perspective the "Binding and signed Off take agreement done here."Even most of the respected media channels like AFR have mentioned this deal.

For whatever reason for the TH on Thursday, I don't believe it changes the deal. What impact it will have on the SP on Monday / Tuesday, next month or even end of year, I don't know and not really worried. I am more looking forward to the SP end of 2020.

Also, the prices of Cobalt as demand grows and race is on to secure supply, is only going to drive the price up over $US150K/tonne by 2020.

I always say, everything happens for the BEST !!!!.

Good luck to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $510 63.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 22331734 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1248037 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.