AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

The great ASX balls up, page-86

1. 3,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4564
    Hi JD
    I will stay on topic replying to your statement.
    Try to take my approach with these self pleasurers.
    I like yourself bought in the mid to low 0.01's when we saw spec potential in this stock (myself back when JRV owned Flem) we are up over 500% on our intial investments. We have done nicely while these other identities who don't and won't buy can sit and stew.
    Being in the lat world I saw the potential "if" Ni and Co rose, which it has especially cobalt that is going gangbusters.
    These new social media warriors can't make it in the real world so they hide behind BS personas in their darkened worlds.
    The main reason I bought again after demo plant ann was this meant that they are fair dinkum, even the other company only has a IX demo plant not the full process flow model. You don't go to this expense unles you know it is viable. It is not only the expense of buying and constructing the demo plant but also the ongoing cost that Simulus hired extra people to run(thanks to the poster that displayed Seek ad).
    Just ignore the low IQed and reply with quantified facts and figures and they go away as they have not done DD but rely on unsubstantiated googling and heresay.
    All IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.