AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

The great ASX balls up, page-97

1. 2,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    You have had plenty of opportunity to buy at 12c and obviously didnt or couldnt.I am sure you couldnt at the level SK have taken the option on.
    Also your commitment will be financial only.SK will have already invested a huge amount in DD.They will be investing a lot more HR into how to get production exactly right for batteries and more specifically their batteries .This is not info you pick up on google or at a metallurgy course at Curtin University.
    They will be investing in producing a decent BFS something they have considerable skills in.\

They will be adding value which shareholder churn doesnt.The price will go above 12c if it is going to work.If not it(AUZ) is worth the sqare root of FA and we wont care whether they committed unconditionally or not
    I remember the same arguments when AJM (lithium) partners took a positon at about 7c.It then rose quickly over about 18 months to somewhere around 40c Neither of their partners added as much value as I expect SK will do.
    I think but am not sure SK and other Koreans have a long term and win/win approach to business and donot have the what suits me best this week attitude unfortunately in some western companies
    Must say I am impressed with to scalable pilot plant approach.There will be gremlins to sort out so great to do it on a minature scale.
    End of this week early next week should see first results and I would be very surprised if it is not back to drawing board for tweaking.This will produce more "the sky is falling on our head"cries and what is management doing.This will be another good buying opening
    Excited about tomorow
    To those stressing about preople who dont hold posting and even worse posting negatively get a life.
    You dont have to listen
    Everyone is entitled to an opinion and when you sell is usually more important than when you buy.Do not miss that critical piece of advise telling you to sell when it is genuine.For the serial talkers of brown and smelly stuff you have an ignore button.It is also useful for the people who "know" we have a deal with BMW or how this share is going to be over $1.00 in a few short weeks
    GlaH on Monday- gonna be a good day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $10.82K 1.545M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 41561112 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 351234 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.