OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

The icharger ?????

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hi expedians

Below are the conversations via email i had with billy. But why cant i still find any i chargers ????

'[email protected]'

Francis from australia as discussed
    Inbox

Francis Moore
    Hi billy. Thanks for the chat earlier. I hope you receive this email and i also hope you can send me information about the icharger or ipark produc...

B

billy
    附件将于 2017年7月23日过期 Hi,Francis, very glad to hear from you! i’m sorry i was a bit rushed on the call cos i was washing up when you called me this mor...

Francis
    Hi Billy, I simply looked up the website of lenzetech.com and called one of the number that was on the website. I am a investor with xped. apparent...

B

billy
    to me
    3 days ago
    Details
    Hi,Francis,

you are a investor with xped,  very good to know you!

you should know Athan of xped,i gave him some samples last week,include ipark cable locator,ipark charger locator,smart lock,smart light etc.,you can get know about these products from athan.

i’m the VP of LENZE,we mainly engaged in the design and application of many different IOT products. welcome to my company if you will coming to china.

Regards

Billy Wang
    Vice President
    LENZE TECHNOLOGY
    M:+86 13825254121(WeChat)

So Athan, i would suggest and appreciate it if you could at least keep your investors up to date. Especially because your spending our bloody money. This aint no game....

Jacks...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.