GPN greater pacific gold limited

Who, What, Where???? What Vanadium resource..????Oh, you mean...

1. 1,580 Posts.
    Who, What, Where???? What Vanadium resource..????

Oh, you mean gabanintha. um, yes, well, ahum.... We did own that once, you know.

I remember those days...... dreaming of a massive resource... we just knew it was there, but the ducks just weren't lined up yet. GPN owned the whole lot back then. I didn't mind GPN's ownership of the Vanadium being scaled down to 70%, that was tolerable, and justified by the YRR shareprice in return.

But now, whilst Gabanintha's massive value is still only a breath away, suddenly, at the 11th hour before the big bang JORC, we now all realise that the GPN holders only own 20% of it, as certain good folk have traded their worthless dusty pastures for some serious stakes in our vanadium pie, in which we invested with our hard earnt cash. But who allowed this? Who has consiously decided to strike a deal to prostitute our Vanadium Resource for the WORTHLESS so-called U-tenements, which have got NOTHING MORE THAN EXPLORATION LICENSE APPLICATIONS IN PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (THEY HAVE NO VALUE)

Geez, I do wish I owned some CABE shares. How do I get some? oh, dam, it is not publically listed. hhmmm Closed doors.....

Man, those CABE holders are about to have a VERY nice Christmas. NO outlays, other than $1,000 for establishing a Company, and a few bob to lodge ELA (applications) on the DUST PASTURE they randomly picked over a couple of WA lagers, and voila!!! Their Co.'s worth has gone from NIL to $85,000,000 - that is assuming YRR wil only go to $1.00 on the Vanadium JORC statement. I want to own CABE. We should all get one free share in CABE for each GPN share we own. THAT would make GPN rocket.

CABE is a no-brainer.

The GPN directors have on a few occasions stated that they will develop their projects to "build shareholder wealth".

They are doing just that. But we forgot to buy CABE shares. Oh, no, sorry - that's right, we couldn't. It's a private company.

This is all getting very confusing, really. Yet it is so simple. So where has the other 80% of our Vanadium gone?

You guessed it. To everyone else. Not us.

It is tarting to sink in people. We was robbed!

Vanadium, worth big bucks. Here one day, gone the next.

It is no illusion. It is a bad disappearance trick. Very bad.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.