SDV 3.13% 49.5¢ scidev ltd

I am not wrong. If you clearly understood the announcement about...

1. 1,367 Posts.
    I am not wrong. If you clearly understood the announcement about bringing Stages 1 & 2 online together back in May. Intec stated that it would take several months of additional work by the Intec Technical Team.

Nothing has been released from Intec to suggest that the Metals Recycling Project is now with the external consultants (GHD etc). From my recent conversations with Intec in the second half of 2008 the market will get the Final project economics & possibly funding arranged.

Now before some of you start making ridiculous comments about legal action etc, the above has always been Intec's view since the goal posts were moved from the implementation of Stage 1 to Stage 1 & 2 being jointly developed. Think it would be greatly advised that the recent company announcements are re-read and clearly understood before getting your fingers moving on the key board and firing off posts to HC.

Regards

Ps: I have a Russell Peters DVD to watch this weekend, but I don't think even that funny man will be able to top some of the recent posts made on this thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.015(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 51.0¢ 48.0¢ $154.9K 312.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4081 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 98700 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.