WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

The Journey

1. 1,151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Hi Folks -

Indulge me in a true story that has a real message.....

Hitchhiked from my hometown of Ballarat to Darwin in 1983.......ok, it was a cheap ticket out of Oz to Bali and beyond that tempted tightarse Ort but you are only young once- tell that to your kids! Mine just shrug and put their earplugs back in!!

A genuine 1200kms of crap red dust track between Adelaide and Alice in those days but before I even made it that far got dumped at Pimba....a turnoff to the old rocket range town of Woomera.....not a soul in sight
    Nothing around and the initial scribblings I detected on the pole by the road did not inspire confidence -
    18 hrs 3 cars....!
    Further inspection of my lonely outpost revealed an absolute gem of a graffiti that landed in my diary and has stuck with me to this day - and is quality investment/life advice. Inscribed on the back of the only sign was this most insightful message;-

"It's not the waiting, it's the uncertainty!"

Too right!! I have never forgotten this wise advice from a fellow traveller as they hit the nail on the head.

Back to Obj - for some observers the risk / uncertainty has been removed since the P and G we want you ann....

Goes without saying that others are not yet so sure - fair enough.

But for the risk takers and Obj long term holders that spotted this potential way long ago its now only about waiting....

Not uncertainty.

Still learning and watching one of the offspring rip down a downhill mtb race this arvo was a salient reminder of risk vs reward.....

Sticking with a previous call of Obj pumping 40c come the Melb Cup - just an intuitive feeling. I'm sure I'll be reminded how wrong I was ....but when they fly......

Fun week ahead - Ort.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.