ETM 1.43% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Dutch, You are right, at least with what you said in your title above, in my opinion.

Greenland Minerals is a special case.
    in my opinion they were made a special case when in 2013 the company agreed to an addendum to their Exploration License at the request of the Greenland Government.

I will quote you the Addendum they agreed to exactly as it was published recently by Sermitsiaq.AG on February 17th, 2021 in an article titled:
    "Naalakkersuisut: There is no Liability."

Here is the Addendum exactly as published.

Addendum:
    "If the licensee applies for notification of authorization for the use of radioactive elements, cf. point301, the Naalakkersuisut may freely and for no reason or for any reason reject the application. The application may be rejected, among other things, due to a political or administrative decision not to grant permission for the use of radioactive elelments. Arejection of the application entails no obligations and no liability, for the Greenland Home Rule Government, the Naalakkersuisut of the Mineral Resources Directorate."
    End of Addendum

The article had one additional sentence, it was: "The right to reject Greenland Minerals continues to apply, is the answer in all four section 37 questions."

So Dutch again, Greenland Minerals is a special case. They are the only Company to be asked and to agree to allow the Government to reject their request to use radioactive materials by agreeing to an addendum that is very clear that they can reject their application "for their use of radioactive elements" f"or no reason or any reason". That's the kind of "special case" one doesn't want to be right? But Greenland minerals is.

The New Government has said they will allow No Uranium Mining.
    In my opinion due to the company's having agreed to the above addendum, the new Government has exactly the legal agreement to deny Greenland Minerals ability to mine Uranium, which because it is found interspersed in very much of Greenland Minerals Kvanefjeld deposit, may well stop the company from being able to ever mine at all at Kvanefjeld.

Yup they are a special case.

Ciao
    Dull1122

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $48.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $3.465K 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 621353 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 193363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 133976
Last updated 15.36pm 07/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.