ETM 5.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Reading all the recent posts gives me hope for the Kuannersuit...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Reading all the recent posts gives me hope for the Kuannersuit project and GML. Greenland has a new government and mining appears to be acknowledged as an important area for development of Greenland's future. With all eyes on Greenland it is essential they get it right with GML and Kuannersuit - as this presents a special problem, which makes finding a solution all the more important - not just for GML but other similar projects and prospects yet to be realized. GML has already done lots of groundwork and in a way will set an important benchmark going forward for how GoG handles mining, applications and approvals. This makes GML an important player and I believe they will be granted a license but there will be special conditions and requirements attached - this potentially could make them pioneers if they get it right imo. This also presents a opportunity for the GoG to be taken seriously as a government to do business with. So for now, more volatility in SP, possibly more drama, more dis and mis information and jangly nerve moments, pump and dump etc. GoG has got to get this right, it will take a little time but the right things are going to happen I am confident. GML has invested in Greenland and they have got to play in accordance to Greenland rules and will come to an arrangement that allows for them to maintain and build upon that investment and develop it imo. This whole situation screams opportunity to do a lot more than just pulling metal out of the ground. IMO!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $8.365K 380.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 436371 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1363 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.