TTY 0.00% 49.5¢ territory resources limited

the michael kiernan factor , page-2

1. 1,085 Posts.
    wardy34, I'm glad you've sold out. Truth is I'd prefer shareholders like Noble Group and DECO metals who are in for the long term who don't need the likes of Fat Prophets to tell them when to buy and sell. They know the fundamentals from their own knowledge and experience.
    Yes, the ConsMin bid failed, but ALL TTY shareholders should now realise how STUPID they were NOT to endorse this takeover bid. With the price of Mn and Cr2O3 now, the TTY shareprice would be closer to $10 instead of $1.
    But TTY shareholders have themselves to blame.
    Did you know ConsMin is now making $1 billion from manganese alone with the price of Mn at US$15/dmtu. No, I suppose you didn't have a clue. Chrome ore is up 300%, so Coobina which is the only Cr2O3 producer in Australia would be earning some $125,000,000 pa.
    So how smart do you think TTY shareholders were?
    I think they were VERY STUPID.
    If you care to look at the TTY share register, you'll note that the majority of TTY shares are now held by EX ConsMin shareholders. FACT. Whilst we don't agree with all that MK does, we know that he will deliver in heaps.
    Yes, lots of buyers are sitting on the sidelines at present, this may not be deemed so smart in 12 months time, and when you want to BUY in again, you can be sure that you'll be paying considerably more money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.