TTY 0.00% 49.5¢ territory resources limited

Rimtalay, the only reason the CSM bid failed was that TTY's...

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Rimtalay, the only reason the CSM bid failed was that TTY's share prices was nowhere near where it needed to be to adequatley compensate CSM share holders, with the shares offered by MK. Calling TTY shareholders stupid I feel is a gross diservice. A lot of TTY shareholders were for the bid, but some were against it. The vocal minority that spoke on this site should not be viewed as the majority.

I think TTY will continue to wallow at these prices until they sell a non producing reserve, or increase ore reserves, which I dont think is that far away. The market cap is about right for a company with the stated reserves TTY has IMO.

Buying stakes in IRL and MON are not what I would call the best investments, I think there are a lot better investments out there that TTY could be making. I agree with Wardy that TTY is propping them up, especially MON. You can not believe that MON is the best gold stock out there at the moment for investment.

You seem very emotional about TTY and its future, and that is good as TTY could have a really bright future IMO. Try not slay people for their opinions though.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.