CSE 0.00% 7.5¢ copper strike limited

the million dollar question

1. 13,252 Posts.
    I really thought cse would bounce back a little to the mid 30 cent range but looks like there is a real distinct lack of interest and like yesterday being sold down 10% on a 10000 share parcel going through. Even though some new perferable good would be welcome it seems with the lack of buyers even though cse has advanced projects and 10 mil cash in the bank and now at M/C of 22.7 mil values cse by the time you take out cash at 13 mil most specs with nothing and just drilling to prove up resources are valued at more. The big Question is can it bounce back with a lot more drilling to come and bfs due. At these levels its cheap but am mistaking what was cheap at pre jan crisis and am missing maybe a rerating of all companies like cse
    and thats all its worth I would like to hear from a few as really I am committed to see it through as I couldn't get rid of them even if I wanted to unless I sold for peanuts.
    It would be nice to hear from a few others to see if I have missed out and probably over valuing cse now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.