CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

the monkey pensador, page-2

1. 237 Posts.
    Trader - it's an interesting point you bring up, however looking at the history of the timing of the previous shareholder updates, i tend to think there is something in the pipeline...
    For Feb, March, April and May, sharehaolder updates have been followed by a reasonably significant announcement. And in June i think big things were expected at the time of the update release, but may have taken a bit longer than anticipated to eventuate ... on the contrary to buying more time, which is the feeling you get, and I too, looking at the history, perhaps we should think that this week an announcment of some significance shoulld be expected. Falcon deal is very close, refinery is very close, Pensador may be a little further away, but not too far. In the next 3 months we will see some big corporate movement forward.
    I think that rather than buying more time, MS is trying to attract the attention of the market (traders) for an iminent release of some significance. He seems to like playing/toying with traders... lets see how this week pans out ...
    Cheers - Bilbo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.