RSG 4.00% 65.0¢ resolute mining limited

The Move Towards $2 again, page-4

1. 20,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1990
    Had a good chat to the company today. They exlplianed that the recent SP trading is driven my quant /momentim funds who run algorithms base don SP momentum and earnings momentum. many of these would have picked up the change in profit and earnings as a sign of comapy weakness and trading as such. what is needed to push the price up i the entry of active fund managers who will drive price momentum and get a postive cycle started. acrcording to the compay some fund managers have been active more recently and this is why we have seen a pick up in volume. Also impacting the SP is some fundies use blended valuation metrics and the transitional phase results in a short term lower earnings profile rleative to some other goldies, however thse oter golides will be netering diminsihing earnigs periods and high capex just as RSG comes out of it so going forward these metrics will flip heavily towards RSGs favour
    Re the mali tax issue, this is still being discussed. however RSG have taken the conservatove postin to write down carried forward losses
    Not often you hear from the company thats its worth double the current SP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.0¢
Change
0.025(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.383B
Open High Low Value Volume
63.5¢ 66.0¢ 63.0¢ $6.505M 10.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15111 64.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
65.5¢ 185677 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.