MRQ 0.00% 0.1¢ mrg metals limited

Really PICT ??i recall an old song … Blowin in the windIMO this...

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Really PICT ??
    i recall an old song … Blowin in the wind
    IMO this may be beneficial to any vultures that pick over the corpse in the years to come
    The SP says it all at 3
    where will the next cap raise be at?
    no funds will be raised at 0.0

I admire your faith in this stock but I feel you are valiantly trying to persuade readers to still have faith or perhaps entice new investors on board. The adage goes Buyer Beware.

1. hand on heart, are you still trying to muster support for your T20 holding?
    2. can you explain the total lack of info since the last spurt prior to the last CR as there was plenty coming forth in the “old “ days.
    3. please explain the courageous launch on the bid side of 50 mil at 3 which has gradually been filled in and still the SP is weak at 3 with Volume steadfast at 4. IMO the 3 will fade to 2 and the 4 will lower to 3, possibly because the last CR victims need out ?

Now, to resurrect my constant criticism of the Board…
    4. please state your position as to whether you support the continued drawing by the Board of $300k in salaries/ fees for tge past 5 years or would you support a reduction on this immense drain of cash resources, or perhaps a switch to zero $ but a % bonus based on SP performance.

and just to head off your likely dismissal of my comments above, yes I lost $s on MRQ.

Am I bitter and twisted as a result, yes in the past, but now just observe tge goings on and bask in many of my previous commentary.

You have my commiserations, but I do ask that you do limit your posts to realistic facts pertinen to the financial viability of this company in the here and now and immediate future. Otherwise you are misrepresenting the fundamentals of such viability..

I really would like you to support an immediate reduction in director drawings for the sake of tge companies cashflow.

I suspect you wont reply to the detail above, will heap ridicule and derogatory statements on me,

But please consider your response carefully as others will read and duly digest your position.

now… over to you….

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 125205439 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 60689760 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ 458333
Last updated 12.18pm 02/05/2024 ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.