CGG 0.00% 53.0¢ citadel resource group limited

the only one, page-9

1. 3,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    Hi remote,
    Yes I have sold cgg yesterday although I was a little concerned with the buying activity in the afternoon trade.
    It appears that whoever was accumulating has lifted his buy order.He took his order off for a further 253,333 @ $0.24 just prior to start of trade today.
    CGG now back to the usual doldrums again although it might be interesting top see if he comes back again this arvo.
    I still am a firm believer in the future of CGG and will certainly buy in again, but my firm belief is that the CGG share price will not move ahead until they quit their register of the very large holders that bought in the placement from the medical imaging days for stuff all.
    They will continue to release this year outstanding results as they come to hand but as you no doubt are aware, they do nothing for the sp.
    I reckon once they have the Bank Feasabilty released then watch them go.
    I will continue to monitor Citadel and hope i don't miss the run when it happens.
    Good luck with your holding, I am sure you are on a winner but you will cetainly need a lot more patience than me, I held for 2 years and they went nowhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.