SBR 0.00% 1.4¢ sabre resources limited

I've had a look at the ASX graph for the last month and...

1. 1,655 Posts.
    I've had a look at the ASX graph for the last month and aggregate volume doesn't look much over 1% of issued share capital. I'd love to see some news but selling in advance of the end of the tax year and buying following looks a bit like tax planning by a few individuals holding in aggregate not even a multiple of my own holding.

There was a time when I saw the value of the Border deposit as a pleasant distraction. It's a bit more than that now and it would be something that they could "do" that would move them from 'explorer' to 'developer' and then to 'producer'.

There's no point in jealously guarding it in the ground - it's worth little to us there.

Sometimes it is necessary to settle for less at the beginning just so as to ensure that there is a middle and an end.

O/T Nick Kyrgios won a lot of hearts at Wimbledon. It was bad luck that he had to play Raonic less than 24 hours after his gruelling match with the world number 1. If only the BoD had 10% of his energy, drive and commitment....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.501M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $4.715K 336.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.