SBR 0.00% 1.4¢ sabre resources limited

Sutto I don't understand: "Their previous strategy of only...

1. 1,655 Posts.
    Sutto

I don't understand: "Their previous strategy of only exploring guchab and not testing other targets simultaneously was a bad call"

The reason why I don't understand it is that they have failed to demonstrate that they have sufficient resource to even produce an inferred JORC compliant estimate for Guchab. What will they use to drill anywhere else? On the basis of information that we have, which isn't much, they are stumbling like drunkards in an unlit tunnel. We must have been saying this for the last 12 months. They need a plan, as Q has said, as I have said as, I'm sure, Retrac has said. They need targets and, more than anything else, they need to achieve the targets and move on and forwards with new targets.

I do not doubt that there are other deposits on the tenement, possibly better deposits. Well, if that is the case, given the amount of money that they have remaining, they need to take some decisions. They need to decide whether they are more likely to produce something bankable by drilling easier terrain. They need to take the decision now before yet more money is sluiced down the drain. As Q asks, what have they been doing over the last 6 months?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.501M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $4.715K 336.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.