AUQ 1.79% 5.7¢ alara resources limited

the sage of alara - mowibble

1. 10,548 Posts.
    I just spent some time looking back over old threads on AUQ here - back to August. I just wanted to refamiliarise myself with all the information that is out there. Something becomes crystal apparent as I read them.

Mowibble is the sage of Alara !

If anyone is sitting on the sidelines here, I urge you to do the same. Start off with the "Quarterly thread" and read Mo's VERY insightful posts where he lays out the AUQ siutation ( along with Arsenic ) . Right up to when he stated he was going to bump up his bids ( down around 3.7 etc ) because he felt opportunity was slipping to get any more filled there. Which it sure did. Then...move to my first ( silly ) post when I joined the AUQ guys and *thwapped* a large wall that was on offer at .04 . That huge wall was there for what seemed like forever but for some reason i felt very calm and serene buying straight into it. Look at what Mowibble said "don't worry, this is often a precursor to a run". Not long after that......we sped to 7c ! Then...throw in Mo's insights into the zinc market and liquidity issues with the stock etc , as well as his charting ( none of which I can understand unfortunately ! ) and I think we are very lucky to have someone of his ilk leading the charge as it were.

I feel really very positive about this trade. In tandem with what Mo posted yesterday about sector cycles,there is another poster on HC who I will not name directly but I know everyone rates VERY highly who most recently said much the same thing. Now is the time to be buying downtrodden resource stocks because the return to favor for this sector is a given and is going to come quicker than people think. I cannot say where we go from here because I am a rank amateur .Mo did not get his 11c while he was on holiday so I hope for his and all AUQ holders the balance of the year is strong and we head into 2014 in double digits.

GLTAH
    DT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $40.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.7¢ $513 9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 139532 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 18 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.