PLS 3.17% $3.05 pilbara minerals limited

I reckon PLS could easily have a current market capitalization...

1. 442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    I reckon PLS could easily have a current market capitalization of 30 to 50 billion dollars and a share price to reflect it and nobody would raise an eyebrow. An easing of the lithium price has held the share price down, but I remember many of us thought prior to the easing that PLS could justify a share price of 8 to 12 dollars. Its potential rate of growth made 20 dollars per share in a few years time seem possible.
    World economy might be headed for a nasty recession. Lithium sector growing at a phenomenal rate will breeze through a 20% drop in over all auto sales for a year or two. Electric vehicle uptake will saturate the market in the not too distant future. I can't imagine myself buying anything other than electric vehicles in the future. As a society we will go so far as to shun the user of an ice vehicle as we do smokers today, that's how many eves are going to be out there. PLS is recession proof for many years to come in my opinion and would-be suitors know it and will pay a premium for it.
    Personally, I hope we don't sell out. I want to ride this horse to my distant grave.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.05
Change
-0.100(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $9.185B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.13 $3.15 $3.02 $74.55M 24.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 89482 $3.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.05 37502 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.