The Word was a God ? John 1:1 JW Bible, page-4

1. 24,133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Are you blind or WHAT, they haven't even translated some of the Greek words and changed the order of others.

Greek - In the beginning was the word and the word was with the God and God was the word.
    The same, (this, it) was in the beginning with God.
    (The "the God" IS the God subject here and it is this same God mention at the end of 1:1. "The" is only used once to put you in the picture as to which God).

Several hundred years before Jesus, the word logos = the word though and reason etc, were as much of it's meaning and definition as is, word being the expression of your mind and thoughts.
    It was only after Jesus, some said Greek scholars got ahold of it, and tampered with it, and most of the followers, just swallow this bull.

NO way should the Word even have the capital W's, that's just the angel of lights cheese for his trap......fools.
    Goodness me, people accept the meaning definition of word in the entire Bible to have a totally different meaning, but only in limited places = wake up, goodness me.

What was in the beginning with him = just simply LOOK at John 1:4 - In Him (God) life was and that life was the light of men.
    LIGHT = Psa 119:105 - Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
    (The"thy" here is none other than the Almighty God and Father).

This life in him, is in his word, INNER logos, right where your logos begins, as in Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before time eternal;
    2 Tim 1:9 - Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before time eternal. = Clearly in the mind and plans of God, His inner Logos.

The above, Titus and 2 Tim is the likes of what was in the beginning -> The same, this, it was in the beginning with God.

His inner word, plan is also known as Glory.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.