SPL 0.00% 9.6¢ starpharma holdings limited

You make me rage thrasher, I got nearly crippled by AGS, I...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    You make me rage thrasher, I got nearly crippled by AGS, I started buying at about $1.20 or something and tried to ride out the litigation drama for about 4 years if I remember correctly.

I guess Starpharma could be bought out but I certainly do not care in the least about that until we start getting products to market. Thats when our company will be worth something to us.

You may notice none of my timings are optimistic and I want it to be clear that its not to try to down ramp the stock but merely is a product of seeing how things play out with Starpharma over many many years. Timings nearly always get blown out so its better to factor that in with all timeframes.

What is truly disturbing is that we don't seem to be getting any revenue from our partnership with Annsell, we deserve an explanation. I don't think this will be our cash cow but we deserve to know what sort of deal we got for our product. I have never seen any revenue projections for the condom at all in any report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.8¢ 9.6¢ $21.55K 219.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44179 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 30236 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.