PEK 2.27% 21.5¢ peak rare earths limited

there we go 100% of zari, page-67

1. 13,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694

No concern with T/O at all Tretch. I believe that fear has passed.

I'm just being enquiring, although bordering on quizical perhaps, about what outside advice companies such as Peak receive with regard to business planning, funding, T/O protection stategies (if required) and so on; and particularly when it gets to a stage in its life that Peak is now finding itself in.

Peak is hopefully on the verge of looking for a cornerstone investor. Maybe the Roth connection is the path to that. I don't know. None of us know though do we! All we are know is that the placement is to one US based institutional investor. It would be nice to know from a SH and investor perspective who/what that investor is. Maybe it is not the path to a CI and is, instead and as the ann states, merely providing exposure and gravitas to Peak in the US financial market.

Anyway I digress. Tell me more about Jonathon Murray please. News about his expertise and advice to the company might be just what I want to hear.

No worries Tretch, just inquisitive. My family didn't call me Perry Mason as a kid for nothing. You're probably too young to remember Raymond Burr though, the actor who plyed the part and later on played Ironside. Now I'm sure Rabs and some others will be able to tell me the name of PM's lovely assistant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $57.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ $39.30K 178.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 72374 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 34158 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.