Yep. And yep. I always thought him talking about a beige life...

1. 17,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Yep. And yep. I always thought him talking about a beige life was a form of projection. You know - oooh aren’t I lucky I’m living in France (btw having previously hated France and the French ) so to make it ok, he has to say everyone else had a beige life.

and same for me about his vile posts about women. I have a “file” called vomitous posts. Anyone that can make those comments, no matter what his excuse for any of his life is basically an angry self entitled and abusive prat. What I find more “amusing” in a way is how he has now become a defender of religions who treat women in much the same way. I wonder if he sees the irony.

and yes whenever anyone appears who knows something about their topic he tries to weasel out of it. I recall when someone who was in Darwin at the time (I wasnt but I’d sure read a lot about it myself including having checked him out in a forum dedicated to that period ) he suddenly started to play the matesy obsequious game ). Tragic case but irreparable

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.