MSB 1.49% $1.02 mesoblast limited

madam of course it's "potential" - it is a TRIAL can you not...

1. 129 Posts.
    madam  of course it's "potential" - it is a TRIAL

can you not voice any positive aspect of this trial?  You are such a negative fellow.

madam asked this ......"What do you think the reason(s) is(are) for that stark long-term divergence in potential and share price?"

This has been discussed enough and any answer I provide will probably be treated with derision and sarcasm. If you had some interest or some knowledge of the science and technology you would better understand the complexities involved in pioneering this sort of cellular biochemistry/immunology etc especially where it has to prove itself to be better than current medicines. Developing a disruptive technology such as this up against the industry incumbents and all the frankly ignorant and instinctively negative bystanders is about as tough as an assignment as can be imagined. Since there is no "rear vision mirror" many difficulties on the journey cannot be forecast. Clearly also the market underestimated what was involved to get the technology to where it currently is. But this should not change ones opinion of the chances that Mesoblast will be successful.

Hence the prior premature elevated share price. However this does not detract from or lessen the opportunities that Mesoblast is presented with. Indeed they have never been more exciting.

Madam I think your negativity is unwarranted and I hope that one day you will look at Mesoblast through a different prism.  Would take a lot of courage to change your opinion at this late stage but I don't think that is beyond you. This remark also applies to your colleague and friend hottuna.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.02
Change
0.015(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $1.164B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.04 94.0¢ $11.76M 11.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 206912 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 37637 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.