ARR 0.00% 25.5¢ american rare earths limited

@prawn_man, "If you think MP is "miles better" than ARR, well...

1. 2ic
    5,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4588
    @prawn_man, "If you think MP is "miles better" than ARR, well good luck"... Really tonto, HCk better than Mountain Pass confused.png I'll just let that hang in the air like a fart in an elevator, or more like prawns in the sun...

@TheAlpha1 "MP is likely to be sold off to some private equity group or bought out by the Chinese to be chopped up and or shut down to stifle competition"... really, plenty of posters happy to embarrass themselves it seems. Moutain Pass was driven into liquidation 2015 once by the Chinese, it aint going to happen again. MP is the jewel in US plans to re-shore and secure an RE supply chain, stuffed full of government grants and building out both cracking, RE separation and I expect government subsidised Re-magnets eventually. 19Mt @ 7% TREO open at depth, strong US backing and tech support to get over the IP hurdles... no wonder Lynas had takeover talks with MP Minerals a few months back. No wonder the US had a quiet word with Lacaze that no sorry, they just can't have the only two vertically integrated RE procedures outside China forming a cozy monopoly.

Disappointed to see the tin foil hats out so soon when clearly there are some discrepancies between SS 'potential' and current reality. My employer, sleight-of-hand trickery at play, appear to be the same person using two accounts, intent is probably to use top poster position to try drive down SP... whatever makes you guys feel comfortable I suppose rolleyes.png. Hope I'm wrong, and the SS isn't higher risk and less prospective than many believe?

It's OK, I'm used to bulls five stages of grief when I turn up something negative... always starts with denial and accusations of Machiavellianism. Hopefully I have it wrong and the share price keeps rising... Hopefully these breakthroughs in RE-perm-mag free externally excited induction motors don;t keep coming, or there does the demand side of the argument (short of WW3 missile demand, though we've seen it always quickly devolves into a battle of brute force artillery). German EV Motor Could Break Supply-Chain Deadlock - IEEE Spectrum

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $125.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 26.0¢ 25.3¢ $142.5K 556.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30405 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 53423 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.28 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.5¢ 26.0¢ 25.5¢ 170317
Last updated 15.53pm 17/05/2024 ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.