ARR 1.92% 25.5¢ american rare earths limited

Amigo, If you want to have a tizzy over the table showing...

1. 2,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1687
    Amigo, If you want to have a tizzy over the table showing pre-concentration of ARR's ore, that's fine, but my point is the table is not deceptive by the company. Even I understood it when Donald Swartz gave the presentation. I can not argue with your claim, @2ic, that 60 % beneficiated concentrate is produced by MP or Lynas, but knowledge of that type of data is beyond my paygrade. Also, the met flow sheets of ore from carbonatites are dominated by processors in China and Malaysia, where radioactive waste and environmental pollution are often overlooked by permitting agencies. And that is the reason ARR is trying to develop an operation that will be based entirely in USA. Isn't that the point? With regards to the met flow sheet that you put in your post, your interpretation seems to miss the fact that of the 100 units going into the classifying cyclones (top left box), 70 units are removed in the first stage (box vertically below) by the dense medium cyclone and these gangue materials are sent directly to the final tailings (shown on far right). Thereafter, the flow sheet shows WHIMS is removing a further 23 units to give the 7 units of concentrate. So, the "break-through" in recent times by ARR was the addition of the density separation? Well, that's my interpretation. Also, note that the early test work with WHIMS and the more recent work were carried out with lower grade ore. At the earliest stage, ore from La Paz may have been used for WHIMS, but my memory fails. I am sure the pilot plant will sort out all of these matters and concerns. OK you got me on my word "pressure cooker", instead let us agree that a giant kiln at 600 degrees is needed to crack the ore from MP and Lynas, while vats are used for Cowboy's ore at Halleck Creek. I'll leave it at that, and have a good day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $125.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 25.0¢ $132.4K 516.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29215 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 11320 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.77 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.5¢ 26.0¢ 25.0¢ 250445
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.