SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

It's definitely an interesting thought exercise to consider...

1. 172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    It's definitely an interesting thought exercise to consider C1/TIM could have bought EM1 outright.

I don't really have the time atm to think this through fully. But the cost/benefit for them assumes they would be able to convert a large number relatively quickly. I'm no business expert; but there is always a balance between risk and reward. The reward would have been higher if they bought EM1; but the risk would have been higher also.

And outside of the discussion on where the money flows and how much; there is also the relevant discussion of C1/TIM trying to make itself more credible to world authorities. Which option would make them more credible; purchasing EM1 outright, or making an agreement with EM1?

**In addition to this, what if they had bought EM1? would every country that has warnings or actions against C1/TIM apply their existing warnings & actions against EM1 instantly because it is then owned by C1/TIM? Maybe this way they can gain revenue from a product that has the legal reach beyond their current business?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $5.608K 801.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 812697 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2466033 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.