EMI emirates nbd pjsc

think the insiders cleaned up sell off today

1. 17,117 Posts.
    if u watched this thing it rose from about 1.00 mid November to 1.50 before the trade halt...........to me that says the insiders were on it, and ready for the sell off today.............wonder how mitchell floated this and had u know over 50% interest, but also ran his own company which has a turnover of 900 million plus, compared to 35 mill for emi.............now emi is buying out mitchell for 100 mill dollars, but mitchell will still hold over 40%................am sorry, just does not seem right........nqr..........not quite right.......well thats the way I have read this thing..........been surprised it did not have the turnover past 5 years, everytime they talk media advertising they talk to mitchell.........so he has had the bounty, now selling part of the bounty at a good profit for him to emi.............will he keep running his own show along the side now ??? or will be happy to direct it all to emi........would have thought that past work would have been a HUGE Conflict of Interest on his part............as a director of a public company......comments welcome, share your thoughts
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.