PEN 0.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Toll milling has been discussed here several times, mostly...

1. 297 Posts.
    Toll milling has been discussed here several times, mostly instigated by HS. Life for any toll milling hopeful gets a lot easier with the little gem below. Well worth a read.

http://www.regulations.gov/#!documentDetail;D=NRC-2011-0217-0001

We will have a three million pound capacity Central Processing Plant which I believe management have always intended to utilize fully in the shortest time frame possible.

We know Peninsula management think ahead as evidenced by their dealings with NRC, BLM, landholders, section 106 etc..the list goes on. But just how far do they think ahead?

Cady Energy, bemoaned by some as taking the focus of Gus away from Strata, how dare he!! Please peruse the document below, I believe it may be very relevant.

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/asx_announcements.asp?id=321797

Massive amounts of water is produced in Gas (methane) production, a excerpt from pg 52....

"The coal seams in the Powder River Basin contain large amounts of water. It is necessary to produce enough water to lower the hydrostatic pressure in the seam in order to be able to produce the methane. It may take more than 2 years to produce enough water to begin methane production, at which point an operator must continue to produce water at high enough rates to prevent the hydrostatic pressure from increasing beyond the threshold for methane production."

Now, I wonder if there is a trace of "U" in that water?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $11.89M 113.6M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 8274579 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2365100 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.