LYC 2.02% $6.56 lynas rare earths limited

This BRD hurting Lynas?

1. 7,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492

This is JUST MY Opinion   But the this board is hurting Lynas  stock price.

The Malaysian issue is pretty much solved.  Yes there are still some bumps in road but I think most can see it will come out fine. Perfect no.  Ongoing issue for Lynas to address yes.  Major impact to operations No.   Fuzzy and crew still making noise, yes.   Probably till day she dies but so what she has been neutered ( yes I know meaning of Neutered)

Positive news that has been mentioned very little.  Nd up 4 times in last week or two and now within    0.5RMB of what it was 4 months ago.

AL told us  that efficiencies are so high they do not need an increase in Concentrate imports for all of  CY 2019.   

Look at the last 12 threads all about what is going on in Malaysia What Fuzzy is doing.     I have no idea how many post but if someone was to say over a 100 I would not disagree.      Yes a few positives are in there but most only raise concern.  The ones I think hurt the most is the solutions posted to things that are not really a problem.  Posting a solution implies that you think the problem is severe and needs addressing?    Imagine a prospective buyer that knows little about Lynas just doing a quick check of this BRD.

I am still not buying because of events not related to Lynas.    If I was to look at this BRD I would not buy because of the tons of problems that face Lynas on this board.    NOT IN REAL LIFE. 

Lynas has clearly turned the corner with Malaysia.  They had to slow down allot while getting around the corner.   They have a nice straight away to accelerate in now, with a few bumps to avoid.   The  A $16 M Hit will hurt Q2 and H1.  Impact is small for year.  It is a ONETIME hit.   If NdPr prices continue to rise,  I have my doubts,  Lynas will do over 500M in revenue this CY.   16 M is less than 3%

Fuzzy has made lots of noise.  Appointed herself to a committee, then was asked to leave.  If you step back and just look at the last few years what damage has she actually done?   I believe her offering to step down was just a bone given to her to prevent total embarrassment.   People on this board are letting a strong dislike for this person built up over the years totally pull their attention away from what is good about Lynas.   So they can focus on Malaysia and Fuzzy.

JMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.56
Change
0.130(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $6.131B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.48 $6.58 $6.45 $24.16M 3.695M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16592 $6.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.56 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.54
  Change
0.130 ( 1.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.49 $6.58 $6.46 931415
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.