MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

this gets better every day in every way.

1. 1,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    I am only a relative newcomer to the MCO cheer squad but I am glad I jumped on board 2/3 weeks ago.
    I had looked at MorningStar some time ago but I think it may have been an impression that the company had seemed to have lost its way a bit as to why I hadn't boarded the train.( I also think I somehow got mixed up with the new exploration going on at the Long Tunnel mine in Walhalla)
    But anyway a big thank you to the posters on this site who took the trouble to visit Woods Point and tell others all about it - and the other knowledgeable contributors who make some very expert commentaries.It seems to me that MCO has some good experience on the sidelines here.
    Anyway I am in with both heads & oppies ( not big time but enough to get me started )
    Now enough of the B/S; could someone tell me where I can find that reference to 17000g/t sample in Kenny's Reef? I have a mate who doesn't believe it can be true and I am a little bit sceptical myself.
    Also this reference from the Regional Exploration Program "MCO’s key regional targets include aforementioned mines and dykes such as the ‘All Nations’ (132,000 ounces production), the ‘Comet’ (64,000 ounces), the 'Waverly' (~50,000 ounces) and the ‘Loch Fyne’ (109,000 ounces of Gold but also rich in Platinoids)"
    Rich in Platinoids - that's caught my eye!
    Has anyone taken this up with management or are we all too excited about the gold prospects.I suppose it could mean anything but it would have to do with the Platinum family & I suppose management wouldn't be chasing it in the short term but as long as they don't lose sight that its there.
    The more I find out about the potential here, the more excited I start to become - (steady eddie, you will do a fetlock ) - these regional targets were only mined as far as the water table, the old time pumps couldn't cope. So the only mine below the water level is Morning Star and apparently Western Mining's drilling below the mining level of 700 metres returned visible gold.( A short break here for a calming whisky )
    Now, back in the saddle, could anyone also tell me please if anything I have posted here is incorrect or whether I have got too carried away with the facts.
    In closing a big thank you to all the faithful who have stuck with this filly which I think will be the new Makybe Diva.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.