SKG skynetglobal limited

barry your intellect is showing. ###You are making some mad...

1. 2,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    barry your intellect is showing. ###You are making some mad assertion SKG are bringing forward sales to the Russians in its quarterly report.###
    NO I did not say the are bring the sale forward I said they are bring forward the date of recording the revenue as per the details below.

on the 21st of March SKG announced a deal worth $29 million AU, in that announcement they stated: ((((SkyNetGlobal will recognise revenue when the products are delivered, so the US$23 million payment would be attributed to the company’s consolidated FY2005-06 results.))))

However in the Q3 report dated the 2nd of May SKG changed their statement to this:((((Note 4 – The company expects next quarter’s customer cash receipts to be approximately $30 million resulting in positive cash flows.))))

##This patently false.
    Fact 1.
    The deal was done on March 21st and SKG advised the Russians had to pay before June 30##

You are leaving out a vital piece of information, in the statement you refer to it says:
    (((SkyNetGlobal will recognise revenue when the products are delivered, so the US$23 million payment would be attributed to the company’s consolidated FY2005-06 results.))))

##Fact 2.
    In the March quarterly SKG advised cash receipts from customers will be $30m AUD##
    Yes, which is clearly different from the previous statement, they will record the revenue in THIS financial year not NEXT financial year.

##FACT 3.
    None of which even remotely aligns with what you are posting.##

Wrong

##Fact 4.
    I have replied to you in posts
    601889 601921 601982 601983 602012 602033 602083
    602090##
    Not once have you explain why SKG are recording the figures inside this financial year.

###and finally this one.
    It is clear you cannot read.
    SKG said from Day 1 theyw ill book revenues in this quarter. You seem to be under the belief Q4 was Q1 2005/06###

SKG said ((( SkyNetGlobal will recognise revenue when the products are delivered))) meaning 4 months after June 30 Meaning 2005-2006.
    Show me where they say They will book the revenues inside Q4 on or before the 21st of March.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.