MHL 0.00% 0.3¢ monitor energy limited

this is my last post

1. 169 Posts.
    Sorry, this is my real last post...I said this about 10 days ago...but now, I feel I have to post one more post. I am just happy to see this stock going to below 1 cent and by looking at the options...no buyers..who is the seller at 0.003? Maybe it is our friend Mark Gynne?

** To Jenny and Cabe: I enjoy reading your comments. The more negative ... the better...

** many fellow HC should ask themself if they are the owner of this site before they have comments on other people posts!

** I am not happy when other fellow traders loose money...I just hate the directors of this company and hate it when some posters ramp this sick company.

** Someone in HC said that we will have a good ann by the end of sep. So, if anyone here loosing money, just wait another 2 weeks (I am sure u can do that) and the sp will be above 3 cents... and also the JV with big oil company is coming soon...and the sp will be above 15 cents...This is the carrot... for how long people will follow this carrot?

** I am not smart either and followed this carrot for a while...I am just lucky not to loose money in this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.