WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

This post on Nabtrade seems positive to me ,,,,, I hope it gets...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    This post on Nabtrade seems positive to me ,,,,, I hope it gets the right reaction

OBJ Limited in halt ahead of capital raising
    22 09 2015
    OBJ Limited(ASX:OBJ) has been granted an ASX trading halt in relation to a capital raising.The halt will last until the earlier of the announcement being made or the start of trade on Thursday 24th September 2015.
    Earlier this month the company embarked on a new opportunity in the large scale shaving market through its ongoing and expanding relationship with Procter amp; Gamble (NYSEG).The new work plan sets out a program to quantify the opportunities for OBJrsquo;s magnetic microarray technology to drive new benefits in menrsquo;s and womenrsquo;s shaving products.nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;This follows positive results from the use of its technology in a second major trial conducted by Pamp;G.OBJ had revenue of $1.5 million in FY2015 up 59% from the previous year.It had $3.6 million in cash as at 30th June 2015. nbsp; Proactive Investors Australia is the market leader in producing news articles and research reports on ASX emerging companies with distribution in Australia UK North America and Hong Kong / China.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.