This is society breaking down, page-143

1. 80,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    there is zero point in lobbying politicians in Australia in general, unless there's a buck or power in it for them --

there's just no point

finding a politician in Australia who has 'Australia' the nation at the top of their care list is - an extremely painful and long exercise

to find one who cares about people in general - equally arduous. There's the odd one who cares for specific groups - and, I value them - but, there's no one worth speaking with that I know who has the drive or power to fix some of these issues.

And, I can't find fix myself either - I don't think there's a private fix available - only government can do something. Large political donations or favours could buy influence - but, I'm certainly not taking on that role and my roles in hopefully helping to make a better world - specifically rule out engaging with governments at any levels.

What I find is so tragic is that society CAN do something - IF it wants to ------------ clearly - it doesn't want to. - And worse, IMO - it refuses to even see the signs as degeneration ------------- HC is a grand example of this
    Last edited by pintohoo: 15/08/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.