ATV 9.52% 6.9¢ activeport group ltd

Based on the quarterly released on Friday we appear to be on the...

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Based on the quarterly released on Friday we appear to be on the cusp of some fairly telling action for this company.

The recent placement to raise $2.6 million appears to directly relate to the finalisation of land title purchases.

From that flows the industrial & mining permits, and ability to firm up finance required for the Touquoy gold mine.

Touquoy in itself is stated to be approximately $50 million more profitable at the prevailing gold price than previously calculated (was $164 million cash surplus at gold price $1100).

Significantly 5633 new claims applied for covering 905 square kms to underpin a major exploration initiative over next 12 months. Would expect numerous more Touquoy/Cochrane Hills to exist somewhere in the region, and based on this major announcement ATV seem pretty confident they will find them.

So preparae yourself for ongoing announcements in coming months both directly related to mine development, and also exploration results.

Exciting times ahead for all ATV shareholders.

If you aren't already one, suggest serious consideration given to joining in the thrill of the ride. Otherwise you may only be able to experience the excitement by reading ATV HC posts over the coming months/years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.