AIY 0.00% 3.0¢ authorised investment fund limited

This is very alarming!, page-12

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    If we don't receive further great news before the Q, then like all stocks, we'll have some sideways or downward drift. But there is more chance than not of further good news before then based on what's just recently occurred with the Elite China launch by AIM. Importantly though, if the revenue comes from like it began in the initial hours of the launch, then the Q figure will send this sky high.

Then there is Aenea that is making great strides into the retail cosmetic industry, and another exclusive sales shopfront deal will add to the income. If you look at the list of the presently signed outlets, and consider their incomes, you'll have some idea of what this will produce. But the point is, this is a very lucrative product in huge demand by the rich and famous, not to mention your average wealthy shopper. Having exclusive sales partnership in all the right places, as they are doing, will be another cash cow.

I don't care what the share price does between now and the Q, but I'll buy any lows, because post Q the price will rocket.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.