SPL 2.11% 9.3¢ starpharma holdings limited

vivagel will be lucky to be on the US shelves in 2021 the way it...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    vivagel will be lucky to be on the US shelves in 2021 the way it is heading.

agree with comments that the FDA has much bigger issues to resolve, although they still of course need to keep ongoing approvals ticking along. but i'd see vivagel at the bottom of their concerns.

DEP dox trial is the most important imminent milestone IMO. The DEP trials should still be ongoing and even with COVID cases on the rise I doubt any cancer treatment / trials would cease. Perhaps even given that DEP reduces side effects it creates even more reason to speed up DEP trials. A patient with a less compromised immune system due to DEP related treatment in the current climate surely is of benefit.

Strange, despite the plummeting share price of SPL (in line with market) I have not been tempted to buy. There is enough risk buying blue chip stocks at present which offer attractive premiums, let alone the risk associated with SPL and their constant missing of time frames.

The current crisis has months to play out with much pain ahead. extraordinary times we now live in.

Practice good hygiene, Social distancing and keep safe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.