SPL 0.00% 9.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

Three years of silence, page-10

1. 3,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 810
    We are now into our 4th year of this magical mystery development and option agreement with AstraZeneca.
    I wonder how much money the Starpharma boffins have spent so far with no disclosed results or progress.

I also wonder if this option agreement will ever be executed or if not, disclosed to the market that it’s dead and buried. Based on previous form shareholders will never find out and instead this promising announcement will just drift off into the sunset without any accountability from CEO Jackie Fairley.

Someone was not surprisingly very bullish on this option agreement but we don’t tend to hear much anymore. Must be really close now …

3/6/19
    Development option agreement signed.

17/2/20
    ”Completion of pre-clinical is less than 12 months from June 2019........so within the next 4.5 months” ~@antibotter

21/2/20
    ”We could have an answer before June 2020” ~@antibotter

01/11/20
    ”Should not be long before we have disclosure” ~@antibotter

08/4/21
    ”We will know sometime this calendar year ....if indeed faslodex is the undisclosed drug AstraZeneca has given permission for Starpharma to do research on” ~@antibotter

23/08/21
    ”Starpharma must be so close to completion of pre clinical trials with an undisclosed AstraZeneca molecule” ~@antibotter

14/6/22
    Still nothing to come of this magical mystery agreement, yet….

P.S. Just remember that it’s not all in vain if nothing eventuates from this, because the mere signing of an option agreement would have triggered a positive KPI in Jackie Fairley’s remuneration package. Bless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.7¢ 9.5¢ $19.64K 204.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69731 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 5390 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.